2017 has been a fantastic year for The Creaticians, culminating in some wonderful achievements and highlights. Consequently, we would like to share with you some of our successes.
Thank you so much to all of our clients, who have placed their visions and dreams in our hands and together we have been able to bring them out of the creative womb and into reality. It has been a privilege to work with you. We take our role very seriously and it has been a joy to help you achieve your visions.
Here are some highlights of what we have achieved in 2017:
- Sponsorship of a successful International Women’s Day event in partnership with Bendigo Bank and Women Can International Inc this included a keynote address by Hayley Solich.
- Author Coaching and Publishing of Vikki Morgan’s Amazon Best Selling book in two categories, You, Money & Your Big Butt, assisting with speech writing for Vikki’s first large public presentation, online management of her business page and development of her website
- Kath Mazzella OAM’s nomination and subsequent award as Senior Australian of the Year (WA), redevelopment of the website and public relations
- Launch of Debb Oxby’s coaching business, with her first successful retreat and website launch
- Development of Tracy Ann Scott’s coaching business and development of her website and speech writing for her first large public speaking at the J T Foxx events in the US
- Development of Alliance Communications telecommunications network and first industry meeting
- Successful presentation of the “Write Your Book in 30 Days” Workshops
- Development of the Colour Me Beautiful Australia website and online presence, plus the development of online training products
- and other writing and business projects
Some feedback from clients this year…
Thank you to those clients who have taken time to pop us a quick message or leave feedback on our Facebook Page.
“I felt a little emotional this morning realising how much Hayley Solich has devoted her time energy and fun to getting the GYN health campaign as far as it has come and for me to personally getting the recognition to help me take GYN health into the community where it belongs. THANK YOU Hayley and Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family.” – Kath Mazzella, Mazzella Consulting
“I highly recommend Hayley from The Creaticians. Hayley has helped me turn ideas into works of art. She is a creative genius. Hayley has huge vision and a special knack of helping you bring ideas into reality and then also expands it into something way bigger, more professional, more beautiful, more powerful that I ever thought possible. Her ability to tap into the essence of your message is profound. Hayley has worked on many projects for me including website, artwork design, graphics, colour selection, copy writing, ideas formulation and much much more. Hayley is a valued and fantastic asset to anyone’s business. I highly recommend her services.” – Debb Oxby, Transforming Women’s Lives
“Hayley created a beautiful website for my ministry, and I was very pleased with the way in which she listened to my ideas, then developed a beauttiful website using her creative gifts.” – Sandra Boyes, Arise Shine Ministries
“Amazingly talented resource who cares about her clients and helps work at their pace. Open and responsive I only work with Hayley when it comes to this stuff.” – Jodi Martin, CMB Australia
“I have used Hayley at The Creaticians many times for my business and each time she has surpassed the previous level of insight, creativity and perception. I highly recommend her and her abilities.” – Andrew Crawford, Santa Fe Restaurant
“Hayley has a unique gift in taking whats in your head and putting it together in a beautiful way. She spends the time to get to know you and offers valuable input that make the process easier and results outstanding…….. thank you for all that you do” – Vikki Morgan, Independent Women by Design and Ash Blue Finance