“Behind every great woman is a great support network.”
Headed up by Hayley Solich, The Creaticians (cree-ayt-ish-ans) are a collective of creative specialists focused on helping women achieve their big world changing vision in both the community and business arenas.
In short, we help emerging female community and market leaders achieve their mission.
Our focus is on providing world class support services that empower women to live in the greatness they are called to bring to the world.
Our name was chosen because it accurately describes what we do:
- We are creative (creat).
- We are technicians (icians).
We are creaticians.
We combine a high level of creativity with our technical know-how, so that our clients achieve the best possible outcome from their investment.
By blending the perfect balance of professionalism and personalised, friendly and intuitive service, our clients keep coming back to us, year after year.
We are proud to list amongst our world changing women who have used our services:
- WA Senior of the Year – Kath Mazzella OAM
- WA Top 10 Real Estate Salesperson – Dahlia Rechichi
- 1st Female Butcher in WA – Grace Maiolo
- 1st Female Health Inspector in WA & Australian Representative for Women in Local Government – Cr Elizabeth Re
- Interior Stylist – Karen Creith
- Imagineering 2 a Better World Founder – Catherine Elliss
- Former Channel 10 Gladiator ‘Rebel’ – Barbara Kendall
- Gutzy Woman and Domain Sales Guru – Debbie Ducic
- Finally at 40 Life Begins Magazine and French Provincial Magazine Publishing Editor – Jenny Jacob
- Celebrate Recovery Australian Coordinator – Penny Street
- GAIN Inc Committee – Tina Schiavello (Chairperson)
- Change Management Consultant – Jodi Martin
- Author and Coach – Kerrie Phipps
- International Evangelist, Business Trainer and Speaker – Yvonne Hale
- Brain Specialist and Author – Dr Jenny Brockis
- Pastor in the West Bank, Sandra Boyes
…just to name a few.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM WORKING WITH US?
- Communication – regular updates and easy-to-use technology apps to keep you up to date on progress of all projects (we provide training for those who are not tech-savvy)
- Respectful Interactions – we seek to make every interaction a positive communication and desire the same from our clients
- Deadlines Met – we seek to meet all deadlines and will communicate if we are delayed for any reason
- A High Standard of Work – we stick with each project until we are mutually satisfied
- Honesty and Integrity – we deliver what we promise and we expect the same from our clients
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- Publishing – we project manage book publishing and other printing projects on behalf of our clients including writing, editing, proofreading, pre-press design of publications, managing the printing process, and even organising and participating in product launches
- Graphic and Web Design projects – from creating your branding through to a fully customised business package of stationery, fliers, business cards, pull-up banners, books, magazines and websites (including e-commerce), we can cater for all your needs in a stress-free service that keeps your branding secure
- People Development – we motivate, inspire and mentor people to grow into their greatness and can facilitate training on a broad range of subject matter including technology, business and life skills
- Executive VA Service – we help new businesses to setup their business structure and processes, create great looking branded and professional documents and promotional tools, and to maintain their online business systems, strategic planning and marketing services.
Hayley Solich, CEO of The Creaticians, says this about our business…
“Since launching The Creaticians in 2009 to meet the need of the women who surrounded my life at that time, I have always maintained my vision being to grow people and create products that both validate and enhance their business or personal life. So really, The Creaticians, is more than just a boutique design or business training and support service, it is also a creative people development agency.
“Our clients have often commended us on our intuitive sensitivity to their ideas and needs, as well as, commenting about how we have helped them to grow into the person they needed to be to achieve their big dreams.
“An example of this is Kath Mazzella OAM, WA Senior of the Year and a highly awarded advocate. When I met Kath in early 2010 she didn’t have an OAM, she hadn’t been named WA Senior of the Year and she hadn’t launched the ‘Undies for Better Understanding’ campaign, her Not So Secret Women’s Business book or been an in-demand public speaker. In fact, when I first spoke to her she was telling me why I wouldn’t want to work with or support her, fully expecting me to agree and not create a platform for her to share her message.
“The stunning thing is that here we are six plus years on and she has 13 awards, is gaining momentum and she attributes a lot of her success to my mentoring and support services. Over the years I have created websites, fliers, business cards, logos, email banners, powerpoint presentations, brochures, posters, promotional kits, media kits, taken professional standard photos for use in publications, have organised press opportunities with radio and print media (magazines and papers), attended important business meetings and events to assist her to communicate her vision clearly, facilitated workshop sessions with interested parties to promote her vision, facilitated community forums with her, and a whole load of other things including co-authoring her latest book, ‘No So Secret Women’s Business’ and currently ghost writing her autobiography and a second book, ‘Unknotting Your Knickers’ due out in July 2016.
“I think this gives you a clearer picture of how we are supporting emerging community and market leaders to achieve their big vision. I look forward to helping you with yours.”
Here is what Kath Mazzella OAM had to say about working with us…
“Hayley Solich (from The Creaticians) is simply inspirational. Over the past six plus years that we have been working together, she has been determined, visionary, committed to see things through and makes sure that any mission is accomplished. By sharing her knowledge with others she has been able to see the growth in people and their businesses.
“Hayley has unbelievable patience with people who can’t see their bigger vision and shines a light to help them get clarity.
“As a public speaker, Hayley comes across as a very passionate woman and clear communicator, which impacts on anyone who listens to her. I heard her speak at the Westpac Bank International Women’s Day event in Dianella and was not surprised when I learned that she had been invited to speak again the following year because I saw the tangible influence she had in inspiring others. I also recently saw her weave her inspirational magic with another small business crowd at the Bendigo Bank.
“After attending Hayley’s presentation for her own business, I felt inspired to take her ideas and implement them into my own business, which is now thriving. I can’t thank Hayley enough for what she has done in showing me the way and for being willing to stand with me in promoting Gynae and Sexual Health Awareness in the community, despite it being a controversial topic for many. Hayley has given me the tools, support and courage to forge ahead and pursue my cause.
“Never to be forgotten, Hayley.”