Publishing to Pre-Press and/or Go-Live Stage
Every person that sets out to write a book has to overcome a couple of things:
- Their fear of showing someone their work
- Working out what the hell to write about
- And…once they know what they want to write about, how to structure that into a book that will sell!
It is completely natural to feel excited, to think you will create a best seller and overnight become a millionaire! I won’t burst your bubble just yet because you just never know…
You might be the one in a million that are discovered. You could be the next J K Rowlings, but chances are, you will end up writing your book and it will be seen by a select few.
And there are reasons why that will happen… Either…
- You got scared about showing the world your baby
- You were too time poor so you didn’t put the time in to promote it
- You didn’t have an audience, so didn’t have anybody to show your baby to
- Or your book that lacked structure, content or appeal because you failed to invest in learning how to craft a winning book
But we’re getting ahead of ourselves here because right now you have the opportunity to avert disaster and disappointment.
So whether it is an item on your bucket list that you want to tick off or you have a deep desire to share your pearls of wisdom, we are able to help you achieve this amazing feat in your lifetime, and hopefully, if you follow our cues, it will be a book you can be proud of and be rewarded for producing. And we will be standing there with you when you get your first copy, opening a bottle of bubbly to celebrate with you.
You have probably been thinking about this for a while, like every time you see a book and you daydream that it was your name on the spine and people were sitting around their book clubs talking about you and the amazing words you wrote.
You quite possibly have analysis paralysis…OMG…where do I start???
You have probably exhausted the sounding boards in your family and social network, realising that not everyone gets excited about fictitious characters or the latest psychobabble (not that yours is babble and you most certainly are not psycho!).
You quite understandably are frustrated, as you still feel that urge from within to make it happen, but something is holding you back from making real progress.
What if I told you that you could…
- Have your very own personalised soundboard, willing to bounce ideas with you and give you room to play with those ideas and never say they are crap.
- Be shown a structured approach to writing your book that will pull so much extra wisdom out of you, it is not funny, and helps you to write 50,000 words in 40 hours!
- Have help to get over the procrastination-worthy humps, with the latest writing electronic tools specially designed to keep you on track and boost your motivation.
- A mentor to guide you through the myriad of choices you will need to make from book style and format through to the cover design and page layout.
The good news is that highly experienced editor and writer, Hayley Solich, is offering customised pre-paid coaching packages that will help you get to your destination with the minimum of fuss and the maximum of experience. That’s right, she will teach you what she has learned over the past seven years of practical experience in publishing and design for both online and print publications – books, magazines, articles, blogs and website copy.
Past Editor of National Australian magazine, Finally at 40 Life Begins Magazine, Hayley has also published two online magazines (over 40 issues) and designed two other online magazines. (8 issues in total). She has also self-published six books including two novels, two business books, one poetry collection and one assisted journal and has published several books for clients including, The Butcher that Bakes (Grace Maiolo, 6PR); The Art of Fluffing (Karen Creith, Furniture Plus); Prosper as Your Soul Prospers and Caitlin is Loved (Catherine Ellis, Imagineering 2 A Better World); Not So Secret Women’s Business and Unknotting Your Knickers (Kath Mazzella OAM); and provided Write Your Book in 30 Days coaching to several clients.
Hayley is a Communications Specialist who can assist with all aspects of publishing, from coaching you through the planning, editing, and book design & layout stages to final pre-press and go live online. She can also be contracted for ghostwriting, editing and design.
If you would like us to give you a quote for a customised service, simply complete the form below and we will contact you with 48 hours. Scroll to the bottom to complete the form.
For those interested in publishing, read on…
A lot of people want to write or publish a book. Not many understand just how difficult it is to sell books. So should you still chase after your dream of getting your work into print?
Self-publishing is the answer to a lot of people’s dream, but it can be expensive. We can help you know exactly what to expect and what questions to ask to avoid losing your valuable resources. So take advantage of our free strategy call. Book your call using the form on the home page of our website.