At The Creaticians, we also specialise in creative and innovative approaches to customised training packages.
We can facilitate:
- Focus Groups
- Planning Sessions
- Soft Skills Training in Communications, Team Work, Group Dynamics, Staff Development
- MC events
- Guest Speaker slots at events of all sizes
- Customised training to suit specific workplaces
If you would like one of our trained facilitators to assist you with an event or training need, please contact Hayley Solich on 0402 040 008 or email Hayley.
Past contracts have included:
- Delivering series of self-advocacy workshops to groups of consumers and carers in the Mental Health arena on behalf of Richmond Wellbeing and sponsored by South-West Medicare.
- Delivering weekend workshops for carers of people with Mental Health
- Focus Group Facilitation for the WA Health Dept
- Business training and soft skills delivery to a range of private, not-for-profit and government entities for NSW and West Coast TAFE through their Well Program.
- Facilitation of the Police Preparation course at West Coast TAFE.
- Business planning workshop facilitation for Mazzella Consulting
- Writing Skills Workshops
- Resilience Forum facilitation
- MC at Women Can International Inc’s events, Petticoats & Pearls International Women’s Day Intergenerational Gathering, Passion Forum at Joondalup Arena
- Guest Speaker at Joondalup/Wanneroo Art Society Special Celebration, Bendigo Bank and Westpac Bank’s International Women’s Day events, Women Can International’s What Women Want Forum
- And more.
To find out about Hayley’s latest training programs, including her ‘We Care for Childcare’ training packages, please call or email.