Website maintenance is one aspect of your on-line business that many owners overlook. Their focus is primarily on getting it up, but little thought goes into keeping it viable.
We liken it to the relationship with a motor vehicle. You spend a lot of money buying the car, then you need to do the regular maintenance to keep it in peak performance. This is how it is with websites also.
So our advice to clients is to budget in ongoing maintenance for their website so that you don’t have to face the embarrassment of customers contacting you and letting you know that links are not working or that your website checkout is not processing their payment or that your site is down.
On a monthly basis, we will:
- Update WordPress and any other programs that need updating.
- Check that links are working, to ensure that your customers have a positive experience
- Upload and update any information that is out of date or needs replacing.
- Back up your files to ensure that if the website were to go down, that it could be restored from a backup.
- Be available for quick fix of email accounts to a maximum of 1 hour a month (extra time will be billed at the reduced rate of $65.00 per hour).
Select a Website Maintenance Package to suit your needs: